1. Information Collection: The Personally Identifiable Information We Collect In the course of using ShowTracker.net Sites, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, and information on your use of and activities at our Sites that may be connected with you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and location. Personal Information may also include information you supply to us concerning your preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of our Sites, as well as the content which you have viewed on the Sites. Your use of the Sites to record your preferences, identify content relevant to you, and otherwise personalize your activity in relation to the Sites is intended for your benefit; however, we want to make you aware as described below how we use your Personal Information.
When you visit the Sites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to our Sites and information you search for on our Sites. Like many websites, we may also use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may use "persistent cookies" to save your username and password for future logins to the Sites; and we use "session ID cookies" to enable certain features of the Sites, to better understand how you interact with the Sites and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Sites. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Sites or all functionality of our services.
2. How We Use Personal Information Personal Information is or may be used for the following purposes: (i) to provide and improve our Sites, services, features and content, (ii) to administer your use of our Sites, (iii) to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the Sites, (iv) to better understand your needs and interests, (v) to fulfill requests you may make, or (vi) to personalize your experience. We may use your Personal Information to identify which third-party ad content is relevant to you (change your settings here). We may use your contact information to provide or offer (including via e-mail) software updates and product announcements, and to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive any such communications, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions provided in any of the communications sent to you, or you may opt-out of receiving communications at any time by updating your "account settings" information. (See "Changing or Deleting Personal Information" below.)
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure ShowTracker.net Users. We will display your Personal Information in your profile page and elsewhere on the Sites according to the preferences you set in your account. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want other ShowTracker.net users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information, and we encourage users to think carefully about what information about themselves they disclose in their profile pages. You can review and revise your profile information at any time.
Service Providers, Business Partners and Others. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform Sites-related services (including but not limited to data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and improvement of the Sites features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Sites and service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf, and we endeavor to provide only the portion of the Personal information that is relevant to these tasks.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. ShowTracker.net cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of ShowTracker.net or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
Business Transfers. ShowTracker.net may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
International Transfers. ShowTracker.net stores Personal Information in the cloud, our servers, and the servers of our service providers. To facilitate our global operations, we may transfer and access such information from around the world, including to servers located in the United States. By providing information to ShowTracker.net, you consent to the transfer and storage of Personal Information in these locations.
4. Requesting Your Personal Information You may request a copy of your Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of Personal Information Request. Please send the email from the same address attached to your ShowTracker.net account and include your ShowTracker.net username to verify your identity. We will respond within 30 days with JSON files containing all your information.
5. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing your account settings. You may disable your ShowTracker.net account in your account settings by clicking on the Disable Account link. Disabling your account removes any Personal Information attached with your account and anonymizes your statistical data.
6. Security ShowTracker.net is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
7. Our Policy Toward Children This Sites is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com . If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.